AWS Certification Examination Tutorial New Questions and Answers
AWS has grown drastically in past years and the growth is going to continue in the coming years also. If you’re already have working experience and want to get AWS certified then preparing for certification helps you to strengthen your skills and knowledge even more. If you’re newbie then learning AWS from scratch and getting certified provides you a solid foundation for your career.
Here, we are sharing a few Sample Questions for AWS Certification for AWS Certified Solution Architect level. Answers are at the bottom of the question, try to memorize those questions and answers hope those will help you to clear your concepts and fundamentals for a certification examination.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam New Questions and Answers
Question: What does Amazon EC2 provide?
- Virtual servers in the Cloud
- A platform to run code (Java, PHP, Python), paying on an hourly basis
- Computer Clusters in the Cloud
- Physical servers, remotely managed by the customer
Answer: Virtual servers in the Cloud
Question: Amazon SWF is designed to help users____
- Design graphical user interface interactions
- Manage user identification and authorization
- Store Web content
- Coordinate synchronous and asynchronous tasks which are distributed and fault-tolerant
Answer: Coordinate synchronous and asynchronous tasks which are distributed and fault-tolerant
Question: Can I control if and when MySQL based RDS Instance is upgraded to new supported versions?
- Only in VPC
Question: If I modify a DB Instance or the DB parameter group associated with the instance, should I reboot the instance for the changes to take effect?
Question: By default, EBS volumes that are created and attached to an instance at launch are deleted when that instance is terminated. You can modify this behavior by changing the value of the flag____ to false when you launch the instance.
Question: What are the initial settings of a user created security group?
- Allow all inbound traffic and Allow no outbound traffic
- Allow no inbound traffic and Allow no outbound traffic
- Allow no inbound traffic and Allow all outbound traffic
- Allow all inbound traffic and Allow all outbound traffic
Answer: Allow no inbound traffic and Allow all outbound traffic
Question: Will my standby RDS instance be in the same Region as my primary?
- Only for Oracle RDS types
- Only if configured at launch
Question: What does Amazon Elastic Beanstalk provide?
- A scalable storage appliance on top of Amazon Web Services
- An application container on top of Amazon Web Services
- A service by this name doesn't exist
- A scalable cluster of EC2 instances
Answer: An application container on top of Amazon Web Services
Question: True or False
When using IAM to control access to your RDS resources, the key names that can be used are case sensitive. For
AWS: CurrentTime is NOT equivalent to AWS: current-time
Question: What will be the status of the snapshot until the snapshot is complete?
Question: Can we attach an EBS volume to more than one EC2 instance at the same time?
- Only EC2-optimized EBS volumes
- Only in read mode
Question: True or False
Automated backups are enabled by default for a new DB Instance
Question: What does the AWS Storage Gateway provide?
- It allows integrating on-premises IT environments with Cloud Storage
- A direct encrypted connection to Amazon S3
- It's a backup solution that provides an on-premises Cloud storage
- It provides an encrypted SSL endpoint for backups in the Cloud
Answer: It allows integrating on-premises IT environments with Cloud Storage
Question: Amazon RDS automated backups and DB Snapshots are currently supported for only the ____ storage engine.
Thoughts on “AWS Certification Examination Tutorial New Questions and Answers ””
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *