No Schedule Available
Live presentation of theory, demonstration of tool, features & tasks
We are connecting Online via Goto Meeting
Get practice environment for practical & hands-on Training curriculum has been designed by real-time industry professionals & real-time scenarios training pattern
Learn as per day-wise & customized schedule with discussions & lab exercises included
One to one or Batch-wise interactive demonstration of a tool, features and 100% practical classes
World-class learning material & case studies for the course
Completely customizable course content & schedule as per convenience
Certification guidance provided if necessary
• Overview of Enterprise structure, Organization structure, Departments, and Project Units
• Overview of PPM, Organization Classification, Organization Hierarchy, and Project Accounting Business Function.
• Project Accounting Periods, Accounting Periods, Project Types, and Project Templates.
• User Role and Data Access, Project Creation, Project Plan, Create Employee and assign User.
• Expenditure Category, Expenditure Type, Unit of Measure & Revenue Category.
• Class Categories, Service Types, Work Types, Project Statuses, and Resource Classes
• Project Plan Types, Financial Plan Types, Rate Schedules, Labor Costing Rules, Organization Labor Costing Rules
• SLA- Description Rule, Mapping Set, and Account Rule
• SLA- Journal Entry Rule Set, Accounting Method and Specify Ledger Options, Transaction Source
• Project Creation, Capture Cost for Lab, Non-Labor & Accounted through ADFDI, Creating unprocessed experts
• Project Costing- Usage Transaction Process and Transaction Controls
• Project Costing- Cost Budgets, Forecast Budgets, and Adjustments
• Project Costing- Burden Cost Setups & Process
• Project Costing- Allocation Rules and Process
• Project Costing- Basic Payables Setups, Creating Supplier and AP Invoice Integration to projects
• Project Costing- Basic Configurations in Procurement and Integration From Procurement to Projects
• Fixed Assets- Asset Basic Configurations
• Project costing- Capital Projects Integration to Fa Steps and Process
• Project Billing- Receivables and Project Contract basic setups
• Project Billing- Project Contracts and Project Billing Setups
• Project Billing- Billing Project Creation and Contract Creation
• Contract Approval and Event Creation - Project Billing Module
• Project Billing- Invoice Interfaced to AR and Upload Projects Through FBDI Templates
• Project Billing-Contract Creation and Invoice Process for Time and Material Projects
• Percent Complete Project Setup, contract creation, invoice process, and Budgetary Control Setups -
• Project Billing Module
• Budgetary Control Setup and Process - Project Costing Module
• i-Exp Invoice Process, SLA Configuration for Revenues, Revenue and Billing offset Process - Project Billing Module
• Billing Invoice Adjustments, i-Exps setups and Processes, Dashboards, and RBS set up - Project Billing Module
• Period Closing Process
The project portfolio manager can be tasked with managing one or more portfolios. The job is done by working with various portfolio management tools, financial
Portfolio managers need at least a bachelor's degree, and sometimes they need a master's degree. They should also complete several years of experience as an analyst in the finance industry.
We are using an experiential delivering methodology that blends theoretical concepts with hands-on practical learning to ensure a holistic understanding of the subject or course.
Live Interactive classes with expert
Question: Can I attend the Demo session before enrollment?
Answer: Yes, you may attend the Demo class before enrollment for training Quality Evaluation. You can also Interact with a trainer as one to one session for a specific requirement or discussion
Question: Can you schedule the training based upon my availability?
Answer: Yes, we need to discuss it with a trainer, accordingly, we can schedule training at a convenient time.
Question: How I can pay for the course?
Answer: You can pay the fee or enroll yourself via payment gateway through the course page, make an online payment using various options.
Question: What if I missed any class?
Answer: BISP has a missing class policy. If you missed any session, we will be sharing a recorded session. However, you may retake whole training multiple times within 6 month period but the trainer is the same.
Question: Is there any live project training along with regular training?
Answer: Our training curriculum includes real-time scenarios and lives project working module & the trainer explains every topic with examples. If you have any issue or you are stuck in any scenario the trainer will explain end-to-end.
Question: What about certification preparation and guidance?
Answer: BISP technical faculty assist & guide you completely for certification and preparation. We ensure you will get certified easily after our training.
Question: Who is the trainer & about his experience?
Answer: All our trainers are working professionals and industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience. Each of them has gone through a rigorous selection process which includes profile screening, technical evaluation, and a training demo We also ensure that only those trainers with a high alumni rating continue to train for us.
Question: Do you provide Job support?
Answer: Yes, we provide Job support services, but the cost structure is different and fixed. For more details: Just give us a call at: +91 769-409-5404 & +1 678-701-4914 You can also write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: What if I have more queries and doubts?
Answer: Just give us call at : +91 769-409-5404 & +1 678-701-4914 You can also write to us: email@example.com
Question: How Fee Refund Policy works?
Answer: Please refer the link for refund policy: https://www.bisptrainings.com/Refund-Policy
Certification demonstrates your dedication, motivation and technical knowledge on a specific platform. Having a certification shows that you not only possess comprehensive knowledge of that technology but you also care enough about your own career to spend the time and money to get the certification.
We are welcoming our Students or professionals to participate in our professional online courses. We are offering great variety of online training programs and professional courses that you can always find as desired. After the completion of training program they will receive a certificate from BISP. As a Certified professional you can apply that knowledge in your future profession and enjoy with better salaries & career prospects.